Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited is engaged in manufacturing fertilizers. The company markets its products through a network of 15 regional offices, 2,200 dealers and 20,000 village level outlets. Chambal has operations in India, the US, Singapore, the UAE, Morocco and Cayman Islands.
The company operates its business through single segments: fertilizers and other agri-inputs segment, Chambal‘s fertilizers and other agri-inputs segment is engaged in the manufacture and marketing of single super phosphate (SSP), urea and purchase and sale of fertilizers and agricultural input. Its agri-product crop nutrients include sulton, di-ammonium phosphate (DAP), granubor, calrich, zinc, polybor, sampoorn, murate of potash (MOP), SSP, pesticides and seeds.
These products are marketed under the ‘Uttam’ brand. The company’s offers insecticides, fungicides, and herbicides for crop protection under Bruno, Chloroveer, Cyperveer Dust, Manzim Hexaveer Hexa Plus, Attract, Butaveer Gr, Dhoomketu brands. Additionally Chambal also provides Sorghum Sudan Grass, Paddy Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Soyabean Seeds, Wheat Seeds and Barley Seeds. Chambal‘s two hi-tech nitrogenous fertilizers (urea) plants are located at Gadepan in Kota district of Rajasthan. The two plants produce about 2 million MT of Urea per annum.
The company's subsidiaries include Chambal Infrastructure Ventures Ltd, India Steamship Pte Ltd, India Steamship International FZE, ISG Novasoft Technologies Ltd, India Steamship Ltd, ISGN Corporation, Inuva Info Management Pvt. Ltd,and CFCL Ventures Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited?
- How has Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years