CG Power and Industrial Solutions (formerly Crompton Greaves ) is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing electrical products and services related to power generation, transmission and distribution. The company is also involved in executing turnkey projects. The company operates in India.
The company operates its business through three segments: power systems, industrial systems and others.
CG's power systems segment is engaged in the manufacturing of transformers, switchgear, circuit breakers, vacuum interrupters, network protection and control gear. In FY2017, the Power Systems segment reported revenues of INR37,394.0 million, which accounted for 61.1% of the company's total revenue.
The company's industrial systems segment is engaged in the business of power conversion equipment; a range of high tension (HT) and low tension (LT) rotating machines (motors and alternators), stampings, railway transportation and signaling products. This segment also exports its systems to foreign markets through its facilities in Hungary. The company's product portfolio includes motors and generators ranging from 20 watts to 30 megawatts. In FY2017, the Industrial Systems segment reported revenues of INR23,606.1 million, which accounted for 38.6% of the company's total revenue.
In FY2017, the Others segment reported revenues of INR204.0 million, which accounted for 0.3% of the company's total revenue.
CG's subsidiaries include the following: CG Electric Systems Hungary Zrt., CG Holdings Belgium NV, CG International Holdings Singapore PTE Ltd, CG Power Solutions Ltd. CG Power Systems Brazil Ltda, CG Power Systems Canada Inc and CG Power Systems Ireland Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CG Power And Industrial Solutions Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CG Power And Industrial Solutions Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CG Power And Industrial Solutions Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CG Power And Industrial Solutions Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CG Power And Industrial Solutions Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CG Power And Industrial Solutions Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CG Power And Industrial Solutions Limited?
- How has CG Power And Industrial Solutions Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CG Power And Industrial Solutions Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CG Power And Industrial Solutions Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CG Power And Industrial Solutions Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CG Power And Industrial Solutions Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years