CF Industries Holdings, Inc. is a manufacturer and distributor of nitrogen fertilizer and other nitrogen products. The company's manufacturing and distribution facilities are concentrated in the mid-western US and other major agricultural areas of the US, Canada and the UK.
The company operates through five business segments: Urea Ammonium Nitrate (UAN), Ammonia, Granular Urea, Ammonium Nitrate (AN), and Other. CF’s UAN segment produces UAN solution, a liquid fertilizer product with a nitrogen content that typically ranges from 28% to 32%. UAN is produced at CF’s nitrogen complexes in Courtright, Ontario; Donaldsonville, Louisiana; Port Neal, Iowa; Verdigris, Oklahoma; Woodward, Oklahoma; and Yazoo City, Mississippi. In FY2016, the UAN segment reported revenues of $1,196 million, which accounted for 32.5% of the company's total revenue. Ammonia segment of the company produces anhydrous ammonia (ammonia), which is the company’s most concentrated nitrogen fertilizer as it contains 82% nitrogen.
The company produces ammonia at all of its nitrogen manufacturing complexes. In FY2016, the Ammonia segment reported revenues of $981 million, which accounted for 26.5% of the company's total revenue. The Granular Urea segment produces granular urea, which contains 46% nitrogen. Granular urea is produced at CF’s Courtright, Ontario; Donaldsonville, Louisiana; Medicine Hat, Alberta; and Port Neal, Iowa nitrogen complexes.
In FY2016, the Granular Urea segment reported revenues of $831 million, which accounted for 22.6% of the company's total revenue. CF’s AN segment produces AN, a nitrogen-based product with a nitrogen content between 29% and 35%. AN is used as nitrogen fertilizer and is also used by industrial customers for commercial explosives and blasting systems. AN is produced at CF’s nitrogen complexes in Yazoo City, Mississippi and Ince and Billingham, the UK.
In FY2016, the AN segment reported revenues of $411 million, which accounted for 11.2% of the company's total revenue. Other segment of CF primarily includes diesel exhaust fluid (DEF); urea liquor; nitric acid; and compound fertilizer products (NPKs), solid granular fertilizer products for which the nutrient content is a combination of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. In FY2016, the Other segment reported revenues of $266 million, which accounted for 7.2% of the company's total revenue. Geographically, the company classifies its operations into four segments, namely the US, Canada, the UK, and Other Foreign. In FY2016, the US segment accounted for 74% of the company's total revenues, followed by the UK with 10.7%; Canada with 9.5%; and Other Foreign with 5.8%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CF Industries Holdings, Inc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CF Industries Holdings, Inc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CF Industries Holdings, Inc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CF Industries Holdings, Inc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CF Industries Holdings, Inc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CF Industries Holdings, Inc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CF Industries Holdings, Inc?
- How has CF Industries Holdings, Inc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CF Industries Holdings, Inc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CF Industries Holdings, Inc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CF Industries Holdings, Inc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CF Industries Holdings, Inc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years