CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA is a supplier of photos and digital products through both over-the-counter trade and internet trade. The group operates in Germany, Belgium, Denmark, France, the UK, Croatia, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, the US and Italy.
The group operates through three segments: Photofinishing, Retail and Commercial Online Printing.
CEWE Color's Photofinishing segment is engaged in the photo products business. The traditional core products are single photos which are produced by silver-halide process, and the dry-printing which is done at the points-of-sale of our business partners. The other products are CEWE photobook, CEWE calendars, CEWE cards and CEWE wall art. In FY2016, the Photofinishing segment reported revenues of EUR452.0 million, which accounted for 76.2% of the company's total revenue.
The group's Retail segment has multi-channel retailing operations in Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Norway and Sweden. The group operates over-the-counter outlets and online shops which include brands such as Fotojoker, Fotolab and Japan Photo. CEWE Color also offers CEWE photobook over the internet and in retail outlets. In FY2016, the Retail segment reported revenues of EUR54.9 million, which accounted for 9.3% of the company's total revenue.
CEWE Color's Commercial Online Printing segment offers range of products, including CEWE photobook. The group offers its online printing to both individual consumers and commercial customers, who order online printing services directly from the CEWE Group companies. In FY2016, the Commercial Online Printing segment reported revenues of EUR84.0 million, which accounted for 14.2% of the company's total revenue.
In FY2016, the Other activities segment reported revenues of EUR2.2 million, which accounted for 0.4% of the company's total revenue.
The group's subsidiaries include the following: CEWE S.A.S., CEWE Belgium N.V., CEWE COLOR Nordic ApS, Fotojoker Sp. z o. o., Japan Photo Sverige AB, Diginet Management GmbH, CEWE COLOR Inc., Saxoprint GmbH and Saxoprint EURL.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CEWE Stiftung and Co. KGaA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CEWE Stiftung and Co. KGaA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CEWE Stiftung and Co. KGaA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CEWE Stiftung and Co. KGaA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CEWE Stiftung and Co. KGaA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CEWE Stiftung and Co. KGaA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CEWE Stiftung and Co. KGaA?
- How has CEWE Stiftung and Co. KGaA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CEWE Stiftung and Co. KGaA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CEWE Stiftung and Co. KGaA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CEWE Stiftung and Co. KGaA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CEWE Stiftung and Co. KGaA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years