CEVA Holdings LLC is one of the leading logistics companies engaged in providing logistics and supply chain management services. The group offers services across a range of markets, including automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial and technology sectors. CEVA is the parent company of CEVA Group Plc and its subsidiaries which is owned by Apollo Global Management.
At the end of FY2016, the group’s combined global network comprised more than 1,000 locations in over 160 countries with over eight million square meters of warehousing space. The group operates in the Americas, including the US, Canada, Brazil, Argentina and Mexico; in Asia Pacific, including Australia, China, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and India; and in Europe, including the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, Benelux, France, Germany, Eastern Europe, Italy, Spain, Turkey and Greece, Middle East and Africa.
The group operates through two business segments: Contract Logistics and Freight Management.
The Contract Logistics segment is engaged in the provision of inbound logistics, manufacturing support, outbound/distribution logistics and aftermarket logistics services. In FY2016, the Contract Logistics segment reported revenues of $3,644 million, which accounted for 54.8% of the group's total revenue.
Inbound logistics services offered by the group include the inbound transportation and related services such as kitting, sequencing and vendor managed inventory. It also provides quality control services through inspections, removing and replacing sub-standard items and eliminating disruption. The group’s manufacturing support services assist in inventory planning, sub-assembly of components or finished goods, and also packing, including customization and repackaging services for export.
Outbound logistics services offered by the group include automated warehouses, bonded warehousing, dedicated warehousing, multi-user warehousing, and picking and packing customization of individual orders. Aftermarket logistics services offered by the group include call centers, returns and reverse logistics, and delivery of scheduled and mission-critical spares to clients.
The group’s Freight Management segment provides international air, ocean and domestic freight forwarding, and customs brokerage services. In addition, the segment also provides deferred air pick-up and delivery and other value-added services. In FY2016, the Freight Management segment reported revenues of $3,002 million, which accounted for 45.2% of the group's total revenue.
Geographically, the group classifies its operations into three segments, namely Europe, The Americas, and Asia Pacific. In FY2016, Europe accounted for 40.9% of the group's total revenues, followed by the Americas with 34.8%; Asia Pacific with 24.3%;
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CEVA Holdings LLC in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CEVA Holdings LLC listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CEVA Holdings LLC’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CEVA Holdings LLC’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CEVA Holdings LLC’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CEVA Holdings LLC operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CEVA Holdings LLC?
- How has CEVA Holdings LLC performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CEVA Holdings LLC rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CEVA Holdings LLC strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CEVA Holdings LLC’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CEVA Holdings LLC? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years