Cerberus Capital Management is a private investment firm, which primarily operates in the US, Europe and Asia.
The company's investment portfolio includes Distressed Securities and Assets; Private Equity; Middle-Market Lending; and Real Estate-related investments.
Cerberus's Distressed Securities and Assets include investments in mortgage-backed debt and securities, which include Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities (RMBS) and Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities (CMBS); Corporate Debts and Securities; Non-Performing Loans (NPLs) and NPL portfolios; and structured products.
The company's Private Equity investment portfolio includes companies operating in multiple business sectors such as manufacturing, industrial and automotive; health care; energy and natural resources; telecommunications, media and technology; government services; financial services; consumer and retail; transportation; travel and leisure; building products and business services.
Cerberus offers Middle-Market lending through its subsidiary, Cerberus Business Finance, LLC. It offers lending services to private equity sponsors and businesses. The company offers various commercial loans, which include acquisition financing, recapitalizations, working capital financing, bridge loans and debtor-in-possession financing.
The company provides real estate investment and lending through its subsidiary, Cerberus Real Estate Capital Management, LLC. The company's areas of investment in real estate include individual distressed bank loans secured by property; the US, Asian and European non-performing loan pools; distressed securities including CMBS and RMBS; gap capital for asset recapitalizations, rescue financing and joint ventures with financial sponsors and financial institutions requiring additional capital; distressed real estate assets foreclosed on by lenders; and real estate held by banks and corporations that need capital.
Cerberus holds its investment in companies, including Albertson's; BAWAG P.S.K.; Admiral Taverns; BlueLinx Holdings; Covis Pharma Sarl; CTA Acoustics, Inc., FirstKey Holdings, LLC; Reydel Automotive France SAS; and Renovalia Energy, S.A.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.?
- How has Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years