Centuria Capital Limited is a funds management company that offers property funds and financial services. The company primarily operates in Australia.
The company operates its business through four segments: Property Funds Management, Investment Bonds, Reverse Mortgages and Corporate.
Centuria's Property Funds Management segment is involved in the management of listed and unlisted property funds through Centuria Property Funds Limited and Centuria Strategic Property Limited. In FY2016, the Property Funds Management segment reported revenues of AUD29.7 million, which accounted for 64.6% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Investment Bonds segment is engaged in the management of the Benefit Funds of Centuria Life Limited and the Guardian Over Fifty Friendly Society Limited. The Benefit Funds include a range of financial products, including single and multi-premium investments. In FY2016, the Investment Bonds segment reported revenues of AUD9.7 million, which accounted for 21.1% of the company's total revenue.
Centuria's Reverse Mortgages segment manages reverse mortgage lending portfolio. In FY2016, the Reverse Mortgages segment reported revenues of AUD2.3 million, which accounted for 5.1% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Corporate segment includes returns from investment activities. In FY2016, the Corporate segment reported revenues of AUD4.2 million, which accounted for 9.2% of the company's total revenue.
Centuria's subsidiaries include the National Leisure Trust, OFM Bluegums Leisure Trust, Centuria Investment Holdings Pty Limited, Centuria Property Services Pty Limited, Centuria Opportunity Fund 2 Pty Limited, Centuria Special Opportunities Fund and Belmont Road Development Pty Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Centuria Capital Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Centuria Capital Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Centuria Capital Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Centuria Capital Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Centuria Capital Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Centuria Capital Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Centuria Capital Limited?
- How has Centuria Capital Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Centuria Capital Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Centuria Capital Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Centuria Capital Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Centuria Capital Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years