Centrus Energy Corp. is a trusted supplier of low enriched uranium (LEU) for commercial nuclear power generation facilities. LEU is a key component used in the production of nuclear fuel for reactors to generate electricity. The company supplies LEU to both domestic and international utilities for use in nuclear reactors globally.
The company primarily operates in the US. The company operates through two business segments: LEU, and Contract Services. Under the Low Enriched Uranium LEU segment, the company derives revenues primarily from sales of the separative work units (SWU) component of Low Enriched Uranium LEU, sales of both the SWU and uranium components of LEU and sales of natural uranium.
The majority of company’s customers are domestic and international utilities that operate nuclear power plants. The agreements with electric utilities are primarily for long-term, fixed-commitment contracts under which its customers are obligated to purchase a specified quantity of the SWU component of LEU from the company, whereas agreements for natural uranium sales are generally shorter-term, fixed-commitment contracts. In FY2016, the Low Enriched Uranium (LEU) segment reported revenues of USD272.8 million, which accounted for 87.6% of the company's total revenue.
The Contract Services segment includes revenue and cost of sales for American Centrifuge work that the company performs for Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) as a contractor to UT-Battelle. The segment also includes limited services provided by Centrus to the US Department of Energy (DOE) and its contractors at the Portsmouth site related to facilities that the company leases from DOE. In FY2016, the Contract Services segment reported revenues of USD38.5 million, which accounted for 12.4% of the company's total revenue.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into four segments, namely the US, Japan, Belgium, and Other. In FY2016, the US segment accounted for 78% of the company's total revenues, followed by Japan with 15.8% and Other with 6.2%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Centrus Energy Corp. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Centrus Energy Corp. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Centrus Energy Corp. ’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Centrus Energy Corp. ’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Centrus Energy Corp. ’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Centrus Energy Corp. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Centrus Energy Corp. ?
- How has Centrus Energy Corp. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Centrus Energy Corp. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Centrus Energy Corp. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Centrus Energy Corp. ’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Centrus Energy Corp. ? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years