CENTROTEC Sustainable is a Germany-based company that offers heating and climate control systems, solar thermal systems and energy-saving solutions for buildings. The company primarily operates in Europe.
The company operates through three business segments: climate systems, gas flue systems, and medical technology and engineering plastics.
The climate systems segment is engaged in the heating, ventilation, and climate control systems for renewable energies. The company operates the climate segment through its subsidiaries, including Wolf GmbH, Wolf France, Wolf Iberica, Wolf Technika, Dreyer & Bosse, and others.
The gas flue systems segment is engaged in the developing, producing and marketing of technical roof products. CENTROTEC operates its gas flue systems segment through its subsidiaries, which include Ubbink BV, Ubbink NV/SA, Ubbink UK, Centrotherm Systemtechnik, Centrotherm Eco Systems, and Ubbink Deutschland.
The medical technology and engineering plastics segment develops, manufactures, and sells medical technology and diagnostic articles and instruments. The company operates this segment through its subsidiaries, including Moller Medical GmbH, Centroplast Engineering Plastics GmbH and Rolf Schmidt Industriplast A/S, and medimondi AG.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CENTROTEC Sustainable AG in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CENTROTEC Sustainable AG listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CENTROTEC Sustainable AG’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CENTROTEC Sustainable AG’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CENTROTEC Sustainable AG’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CENTROTEC Sustainable AG operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CENTROTEC Sustainable AG?
- How has CENTROTEC Sustainable AG performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CENTROTEC Sustainable AG rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CENTROTEC Sustainable AG strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CENTROTEC Sustainable AG’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CENTROTEC Sustainable AG? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years