Centric Health Corporation is a healthcare company that provides surgical and medical centers, specialty pharmacy, orthotics and home medical equipment. The company operates in Canada.
The company operates through two segments: specialty pharmacy; and surgical and medical centers. Centric's specialty pharmacy segment provides pharmaceutical dispensing services for employees insured by corporate health plans.
The company operates a national network of fulfilment centers which offer solutions for the supply of chronic medication and other speciality clinical services. It consists of 20 pharmacy fulfillment centres and related pharmacy teams which provide high-volume supply of medications and related medical management services including clinical pharmacy, pharmacovigilance and related ancillary services.
The company’s specialty pharmacy segment serves over 425 senior communities consisting of 29,000 patients and residents in four provinces. It dispenses 30,000 prescription drugs on a daily basis and more than 1,000,000 prescription drugs on a monthly basis. In FY2016, the specialty pharmacy segment reported revenue of CAD125.1 million, which accounted for 74.8% of the company’s total revenue.
The company's surgical and medical centers segment operates five fully accredited surgical and medical centers in four provinces (primarily in major centers), with a total of 25 operating and eight procedure rooms and 72 beds. Its customers include private paid non-insured surgeries and diagnostics, government outsourcing of insured surgeries and diagnostics and other procedures funded by third-party payers.
In FY2016, the surgical and medical centers segment reported revenue of CAD42.2 million, which accounted for 25.2% of the company’s total revenue. Centric's subsidiaries include the following: Canadian Surgical Solutions Inc.; Classic Care Pharmacy Corporation; CareRx Enterprises Ltd.; Direct Health Solutions (2) Inc.; Don Mills Surgical Centres Inc.; Don Mills Surgical Unit Limited; False Creek Health Care Centre Inc.; Haviland Drugs Limited; Winnipeg Surgery Centre Inc.; and The Surgical Weight Loss Centres Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Centric Health Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Centric Health Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Centric Health Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Centric Health Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Centric Health Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Centric Health Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Centric Health Corporation?
- How has Centric Health Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Centric Health Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Centric Health Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Centric Health Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Centric Health Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years