Central Glass is a Japan-based company engaged in the manufacture and sale of a range of glass and chemical products. The company also has operations in India, China, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Germany, the UK, Luxembourg, the US and Taiwan.
The company is engaged in the following businesses: Architectural Glass, Automotive Glass, Glass for Electronic Materials, Glass Fiber, Basic Chemicals, Fine Chemicals, and Fertilizer.
Central Glass offers a variety of Architectural Glass including float glass (clear flat glass), polished wired glass for fire protection and figured glass. It also includes insulating glass, crime-prevention glass and anti-fog mirror.
The company develops and provides Automotive Glass such as laminated glass, tempered glass, UV (ultraviolet) cut glass, privacy glass, glass antenna, IR (infrared) cut glass, water repellent glass, acoustic glass, laminated side glass, panorama roof, deicer glass, antifog glass and module window.
Central Glass provides Glass for Electronic Materials such as thin flat glass, chemical tempered glass, powder glass and glass paste.
The company manufactures and sells glass fiber for the automotive, IT (information technology), residential and environmental fields. It also offers glass wool that is used as a heat-insulating and sound-absorbing material in automobiles and railway carriages.
Central Glass's Basic Chemical products are used as raw materials in a range of fields. Its products include soda ash, calcium chloride and cover gas.
The company offers Fine Chemicals such as active ingredients for pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals and their intermediates; electronic materials; functional materials; fluorine resins; and green materials.
Central Glass's Fertilizer business focuses on products that contain ammonium chloride. It is engaged in the manufacture of ammonium chloride-based fertilizers as the NPK compound fertilizer with added phosphoric acid and potassium; NK compound fertilizer C with added potassium to ammonium chloride; Cera-coatR; and organic chemicals and ammonium phosphate.
The company also offers microbial control agents and materials such as Biokeeper Wettable powder, Vegikeeper Wettable powder, Momi-Hope Wettable powder and Fieldkeeper Wettable powder.
Central Glass's subsidiaries and affiliates include the following: Central Glass Sales, Central Glass Engineering, Mie Glass Industry, Central Glass Plant Services, Northwestern Industries, Central Glass Module, Carlex Glass Company, Carlex Glass America, Carlex Glass Luxembourg, Saint-Gobain Central Sekurit (Qingdao), Central Glass (Zhangjiagang), Niigata Yoshino Gypsum, Ube Yoshino Gypsum and Central Glass Company India Private Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Central Glass Co., Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Central Glass Co., Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Central Glass Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Central Glass Co., Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Central Glass Co., Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Central Glass Co., Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Central Glass Co., Ltd.?
- How has Central Glass Co., Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Central Glass Co., Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Central Glass Co., Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Central Glass Co., Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Central Glass Co., Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years