Cellnet Group Ltd. distributes technology products and accessories; and offers fulfillment, warehousing and logistics services in Australia, China and New Zealand. The group also offers fulfillment services to the mobile telecommunications and retail industries. Cellnet operates in Australia and New Zealand.
The company operates through a single operating segment, Retail Sales. It distributes technology products; and offers fulfillment services to mobile telecommunications and retail sectors. The group distributes lifestyle technology products of brands such as 3SIXT, LIFEPROOF, Incipio, Braven, tech21, Otter, Lexar, kate spade, plantronics, smanos, Zagg and Striiv. It also offers solutions such as networking services, and mobile phone services for international travelers.
Its Cellnet branded products includes a wide of collection car chargers, AC chargers, cases, window mounts, and value packs. In FY2016, the company’s product sales amounted to AUD74.4 million, which accounted for 99% of its total revenue. Cellnet's partners include the following: BIGW, OPTUS, Vodafone, Officeworks, JB HI-FI, dick smith, Harvey Norman, Vita, Telstra, Optus Yes, Big W, News Link, and Fone Zone. Geographically, the company categorized its operations into three regions: Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.
In FY2016, Australia accounted for 78.6% of the company’s total revenue, followed by New Zealand (20.3%), and Asia (1.1%). The group's subsidiaries include the following: Cellnet Ltd, C&C Warehouse (Holdings) Pty Ltd, Regadget Pty Ltd, OYT Pty Ltd, Cellnet Online Pty Ltd and 3SIXT Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cellnet Group Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Cellnet Group Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Cellnet Group Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Cellnet Group Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Cellnet Group Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cellnet Group Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Cellnet Group Ltd.?
- How has Cellnet Group Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Cellnet Group Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Cellnet Group Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Cellnet Group Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cellnet Group Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years