Celldex Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of several immunotherapy technologies for the treatment of cancer and other difficult-to-treat diseases. The company operates in the US.
Celldex operates in one business segment: the development, manufacturing and commercialization of novel therapeutics for human health care.
The company had out-licensed its oral rotavirus strain to GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) for royalties on sales of the vaccine. GSK marketed Rotavirus vaccine as Rotarix. However, Celldex's agreement with GSK terminated in 2012 upon the anticipated expiration of the last relevant patent right covered by the GSK agreement. Hence, Celldex does not expect additional royalty revenue or royalty expense related to Rotarix. The retained interests in Rotarix net royalties are recorded as product royalty revenue.
Celldex's primary focus is on oncology. The company's lead drug candidates include: rindopepimut (also referred to as Rintega and CDX-110), is a therapeutic vaccine in clinical studies for the treatment of glioblastoma. rindopepimut completed the enrolment in ACT IV, a Phase 3 study in front-line glioblastoma; Glembatumumab vedotin (also referred to as CDX-011) an antibody-drug conjugate in a randomized, Phase 2b study for the treatment of triple negative breast cancer and a Phase 2 study for the treatment of metastatic melanoma; In addition, the company has a number of earlier stage candidates in clinical development, including varlilumab (CDX-1127), a fully human therapeutic monoclonal antibody for cancer indications; CDX-301, an immune cell mobilizing agent and dendritic cell growth factor; and CDX-1401, an antibody-targeted technology (APC) targeting technology program for cancer indications. CDX-014 is being investigated in preclinical studies as an immunotherapy treatment for renal and ovarian cancer.
Celldex develops and commercializes products on a proprietary basis and in collaboration with established pharmaceutical partners, collaborators and agreements, including Rockefeller University, Duke University Brain Tumor Cancer Center, Medarex (a subsidiary of Bristol-Myers Squibb) and others. The company has a manufacturing facility in Fall River, Massachusetts, which produces clinical materials for the company's current and planned Phase 1 and Phase 2 clinical trials.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.?
- How has Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years