Celestica Inc. provides an integrated end-to-end supply chain offering from the initial concept phase, providing design and engineering expertise, new product introduction and supply chain design and commodity management. The company serves original equipment manufacturer (OEMs) in the consumer, communications, enterprise computing, industrial, aerospace and defense, healthcare and green technology markets. Its global operating network spans the Americas, Asia, and Europe.
The company operates through one reportable segment, which is engaged in providing electronics manufacturing services (EMS).
Celestica primarily provides a range of services, including design and development, engineering services, supply chain management, new product introduction, component sourcing, electronics manufacturing, assembly and test, complex mechanical assembly, systems integration, precision machining, order fulfillment, logistics, and after-market repair and return services.
The company's design services cover the entire product lifecycle. The company's solutions enable customers in optimizing their supply chain to reduce the overall product costs, improve time-to-market and introduce competitively differentiated products. Celestica's design offering also includes developing and marketing solutions accelerator platforms for products such as blade servers and storage devices. Celestica also provides prototyping services in collaboration with OEM engineers to build early-stage products.
Celestica provides printed circuit board assembly services that includes the attachment of electronic components, such as capacitors, microprocessors, resistors and memory modules, to printed circuit boards. It also provide full printed circuit board (PCB) assembly technology capabilities. These capabilities include design for manufacturing PCB layout, packaging, assembly, lead-free soldering, test development, and data analytics for complex flexible and rigid-flex circuits and hybrid PCBs.
The company offers systems assembly and test services. Its full systems assembly services involve combining and testing a range of subassemblies and components before shipping to their final destination. Celestica also provides product assurance to the company's OEM customers. In addition, Celestica provides failure analysis services, which identifies the root cause of product failures and determining corrective actions. The company's failure analysis capabilities concentrate on identifying the root cause of product failures and determining corrective action.
Celestica designs, manufactures and test solar panels for the residential, commercial and utility scale markets. It provide these services for power inverters, metering and controls electronics, photovoltaic, and energy storage subsystems. The company also provide high reliability testing, analysis and solar product certification services. Celestica also offers after-market services, including repair, fulfillment, reverse logistics, reclamation and returns processing, and prevention.
In addition, the company also manufactures a complete range of precision machined components for its customers across diverse industries, including semiconductor, healthcare, industrial, aerospace, and defense.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Celestica Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Celestica Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Celestica Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Celestica Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Celestica Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Celestica Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Celestica Inc.?
- How has Celestica Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Celestica Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Celestica Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Celestica Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Celestica Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years