Celestial Biolabs Ltd (CBL) is a manufacturer and supplier of ayurvedic proprietary products. It operates in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The company operates with three product categories such as herbal products, enzymes products and nutraceuticals products.
The company’s herbal product category offers proprietary products and classical products. Under proprietary products the company offers different products include biovita, cadalmin gae, cel-digest, bioliv, rhumacel, cel-clear, o-kof and others for joint pains, blood purification and to control stress and Boost intellect.
The classical products offer 120 classical Ayurvedic drugs which include hingwastak churna, avipattikar churna, lavan bhaskar churna, talishadi churna and others. Under enzymes product category the company offers CELZYME-P, CELZYME-L, CELZYME-PMAX, CELZYME-DMAX and CELZYME-OXI products to detergent industry.
It also manufactures to other products include CELZYME-Xyl, CELZYME Bright, CELZYME-MLBP and others to textile industry, pulp and paper industry, poultry industry, sugar Industry, food processing industries. CBL’ s nutraceuticals products segment offers its products into different product lines include nutrients, herbals, dietary supplements, dietary fiber and others. The products offered by the segment include psyllium seed husk, garlic pearls, lycopene, which reduces prostate cancer, Omega three fatty acids and others to improve gastrointestinal (GI) health and other health problems.
The company also involved in manufacturing of anti diabetes, anti collastral and anti obesity products. CBL’s operates through its research and development center named DSIR (Department of Scientific and Industrial Research) located in Hyderabad, Telengana. It also has one manufacturing plant located in Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad, Telengana.
The company’s research and development center focused in developing existing product portfolio and in expanding ew concepts for new applications. Its scientific personnel comprise scientists across the entire spectrum of R&D and analytical research, working in various areas of drug discovery and development. Currently, CBL has more than 20 granted or pending patents.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Celestial Biolabs Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Celestial Biolabs Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Celestial Biolabs Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Celestial Biolabs Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Celestial Biolabs Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Celestial Biolabs Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Celestial Biolabs Limited?
- How has Celestial Biolabs Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Celestial Biolabs Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Celestial Biolabs Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Celestial Biolabs Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Celestial Biolabs Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years