Cegid Group is a provider of enterprise software solutions. The group has operations in France, the US, Brazil, the UK, Spain, Morocco, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Russia and the UAE.
The group offers enterprise solutions and industry solutions to companies and organizations in the fields of finance and tax management, human resources, and vertical business solutions such as manufacturing, trade, services, retail, hospitality, accounting profession, small companies, and public sector. Cegid markets its solutions under the brand name Yourcegid.
Cegid's enterprise solutions include: Yourcegid Human Resources, Yourcegid Taxation and Yourcegid Finance.
The group's Yourcegid Human Resources (HR) module provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) mode solutions to perform activities such as payroll, personnel administration, planning, management of time and business activity, HR internal auditing, HR reporting, employee-related business intelligence and managing talent services such as skills, interviews and training.
Cegid's Yourcegid Taxation module offers solution tailored to the legal requirements of the companies to perform activities such as financial statements for tax purposes, non-income-tax filings, tax consolidation, other tax statements, online electronic data interchange (EDI) online payment, and the (Etafi.fr) filling portal.
The group's Yourcegid Finance module covers the financial chain from the central accounting functions such as accounting and fixed assets to the Chief Financial Officer's vertical applications such as cash management, tax returns, customer credit and consolidation; and departmental applications such as expense reports, purchasing management, budget preparation or management reporting.
Cegid's industry solutions include: Yourcegid Retail, Yourcegid Manufacturing, Yourcegid Entrepreneurs, Yourcegid Accounting Profession, Yourcegid Public Sector, and Yourcegid Services.
The group’s Yourcegid Retail is engaged in merchandise planning, open to buy, demand forecasting, sourcing, supply chain, omni-channel merchandise management, inventory optimization, point of sale management, CRM and loyalty, and business intelligence.
Cegid's Yourcegid Manufacturing module is engaged in production management, sales management, CRM, planning, sales forecasting, sourcing, EDM, product life cycle management (PLM), and workflow.
The group’s Yourcegid Entrepreneurs module offers small companies such as independent professionals, merchants, and trading companies enterprise solutions in SaaS mode. The group's Yourcegid Accounting Profession provides solutions for accounting needs such as handling of accounting, tax, legal and employee data; and management of the accounting firm.
Cegid's Yourcegid Public Sector module provides management software in the functional areas of finance, human resources and citizen services. Cegid's Yourcegid Services module allows companies to track their business on a per-contract, per-project or per-assignment basis.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cegid Group SA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Cegid Group SA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Cegid Group SA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Cegid Group SA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Cegid Group SA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cegid Group SA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Cegid Group SA?
- How has Cegid Group SA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Cegid Group SA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Cegid Group SA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Cegid Group SA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cegid Group SA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years