CEB (formerly The Corporate Executive Board Company (CEBC)) provides insights and solutions for corporate performance. The company provides its services by combining the practices of member companies with its proprietary research methodologies, benchmarking assets, and human capital analytics. CEB serves executives and professionals in corporate functions at corporate and middle market institutions in about 110 countries. The primary markets for CEB include human resources; finance, innovation and strategy; legal, risk and compliance; marketing and communications; sales and service; and information technology.
The company operates through two business segments: CEB and CEB talent assessment.
The CEB segment is engaged in providing data analysis; research; advisory services; membership programs for senior executives to improve corporate performance by identifying and building practices. The segment also includes the operations of Personnel Decisions Research Institutes, Inc. (PDRI), a service provider of personnel assessment tools and services to several agencies of the US government and to commercial enterprises.
The CEB talent assessment segment provides cloud-based solutions for talent assessment, development, strategy, analytics, decision support, and professional services that support those solutions, enabling client access to data, analytics, and insights for assessing and managing employees and applicants. The segment assist clients in determining candidates for employment and developing existing employees as well as consulting services that assists the utility of assessment data.
In addition, the company assists its members in setting direction for their team, function, and company by providing insights, benchmarks, and practices. CEB delivers research through several channels, including web-based resources, workshops, live meetings, and published studies. The company also provides its members with networking opportunities through online peer discussion groups, on-request advice, feedback, and other peer interaction at both in-person and virtual events. It also provides a suite of professional services, including best practice implementation, training, and survey and diagnostic tools.
CEB provides talent management services including cognitive ability assessments; skills and/or knowledge assessments; personality questionnaires; and job/role simulations. The company's workshops and technical training provide an executive education curriculum supported by e-learning resources for members seeking to improve skill development for their staff. These tools and services use science and data to develop talent strategies for clients that are linked to business results.
The company's subsidiaries include CEB Global Ltd.; CEB India Private Ltd.; CEB International Holdings, Inc.; CEB Canada Inc.; The Corporate Executive Board Spain, S.L.; CEB Singapore PTE, LTD; Corporate Executive Board Luxembourg SARL; Jeanneret & Associates, Inc.; Personnel Decisions Research Institutes Inc.; SHL Group Holdings 4 Ltd.; and CEB Middle East FZ LLC.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CEB Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CEB Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CEB Inc. ’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CEB Inc. ’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CEB Inc. ’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CEB Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CEB Inc. ?
- How has CEB Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CEB Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CEB Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CEB Inc. ’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CEB Inc. ? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years