CDI is engaged in the provision of engineering and technology services. The company also provides staffing services. The company operates in the US, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the UK and Germany.
The company operates its business through three segments: global engineering and technology solutions (GETS), professional services staffing (PSS), and management recruiters international (MRI).
CDI's GETS segment provides engineering and information technology solutions for its clients that involve the production of deliverable work products or services. The solutions include analysis of a client's engineering or information technology needs and the development of a solution that generally range in duration from months to years. The segment offers engineering services such as feasibility studies, technology assessment, conceptual design, pricing studies, preliminary design, execution planning, procurement optimization, detailed designs, testing and validations of regulatory compliance, technology integration and operating and maintenance support. Its information technology services include assessments, execution of business application services, web development, service-desk support, quality assurance, and testing and program management.
The company's PSS segment offers technical and professional personnel to its clients in times of project, seasonal, peak period or business cycle needs. These engagements range from months to years in duration. The segment provides permanent placement services. PSS segment offers professional staffing services to targeted industries that include managed services and managed staffing programs, and functional staffing outsourcing.
CDI's MRI is a global franchisor that does business as MRINetwork and provides the use of its trademarks, business systems and training and support services to its franchisees, who are engaged in the search and recruitment of executive, technical, professional and managerial personnel for employment by its clients. The MRI franchisees offer permanent placement services under the brand names Management Recruiters, Sales Consultants, CompuSearch and OfficeMates 5. MRI provides training and support, implementation services and back-office services to enable franchisees to pursue contract staffing opportunities.
The company's subsidiaries include CDI Marine Company, LLC, CDI-Aerospace, LLC, Asset Computer Personnel Corporation, C.D.I. Professional Services Group, S. de R.L. de C.V., Management Recruiters International, Inc., CDI Architects, Inc., CDI-M&T Company, LLC, CDI AndersElite Limited, CDI Caribe Operations LLC and CDI Business Solutions GmbH.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CDI Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CDI Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CDI Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CDI Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CDI Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CDI Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CDI Corporation?
- How has CDI Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CDI Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CDI Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CDI Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CDI Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years