CBRE GROUP, INC. is a provider of commercial real estate services. It offers a range of services to occupiers, owners, lenders and investors in office, retail, industrial, multi-family and other types of commercial real estate. The company provides commercial real estate services under the 'CBRE' brand name, investment management services under the 'CBRE Global Investors' brand name and development services under the 'Trammell Crow' brand name. In FY2016, CBRE operated approximately 450 offices worldwide.
The company operates through five segments: Americas; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); Asia Pacific (includes Australia and New Zealand); global investment management; and development services.
The Americas segment provides a range of services throughout the US and Canada as well as key markets in Latin America. Most of the company's operations are conducted through its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary CBRE, Inc. The company's mortgage loan origination, sales and servicing operations are conducted exclusively through its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary operating under the name CBRE Capital Markets and its subsidiaries. CBRE's operations in Canada are conducted through its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary CBRE Limited. Both CBRE Capital Markets and CBRE Limited are subsidiaries of CBRE, Inc. The primary services offered by this segment consist of advisory and outsourcing services. Within advisory services, the company's major service lines include: real estate services, capital markets and valuation. Within outsourcing services, the company offers occupier outsourcing and asset services. In FY2016, the Americas segment reported revenues of $7,226.5 million, which accounted for 55.3% of the company's total revenue.
CBRE's EMEA operates in 60 countries with services primarily furnished through a number of indirect wholly-owned subsidiaries. The largest operations are located in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and the UK. The company's operations in these countries generally provide a range of services to the commercial property sector. Additionally, CBRE provide some residential property services, focused on the prime and super-prime segments of the market, primarily in the UK. Within EMEA, the company's services are organized along the same lines as in the Americas, including brokerage, investment properties, occupier outsourcing, valuation/appraisal services, leasing, property sales, valuation services, asset management services and occupier outsourcing, among others. In FY2016, the EMEA segment reported revenues of $3,917.9 million, which accounted for 30.0% of the company's total revenue.
The Asia Pacific operates in 16 countries with services primarily furnished through a number of indirect wholly-owned subsidiaries. The company's principal operations in Asia are located in Greater China, India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. In addition, CBRE has agreements with independent affiliates in Cambodia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand that generate royalty fees and support cross-referral arrangements similar to its EMEA segment. The Pacific region includes Australia and New Zealand. In FY2016, the Asia Pacific segment reported revenues of $1,485.9 million, which accounted for 11.4% of the company's total revenue.
CBRE's global investment management business provides investment management services to pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, foundations, endowments and other institutional investors seeking to generate returns and diversification through direct and indirect investments in real estate in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. This segment operates through the company's indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, CBRE Global Investors, LLC. In FY2016, the Global Investment Management segment reported revenues of $369.8 million, which accounted for 2.8% of the company's total revenue.
The development services segment operates through CBRE's indirect wholly-owned subsidiaries Trammell Crow Company and certain of its subsidiaries. This business segment consists of real estate development and investment activities primarily in the US. In FY2016, the Development Services segment reported revenues of $71.4 million, which accounted for 0.5% of the company's total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CBRE Group, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CBRE Group, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CBRE Group, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CBRE Group, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CBRE Group, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CBRE Group, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CBRE Group, Inc.?
- How has CBRE Group, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CBRE Group, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CBRE Group, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CBRE Group, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CBRE Group, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years