CBOE Holdings is a US-based company that operates the markets for trading listed options derivative contracts on four product categories, such as various market indexes (index options), futures on the VIX Index and other products, the stocks of individual corporations (equity options) and other exchange-traded products (ETP options), such as exchange-traded funds (ETF) options and exchange-traded notes (ETN) options.
CBOE owns and operates three stand-alone exchanges: Chicago Board Options Exchange, Incorporated, which offers trading for listed options through a single system that integrates electronic trading and traditional open outcry trading on its trading floor in Chicago; C2 Options Exchange, Incorporated (C2), which offers trading for listed options; and CBOE Futures Exchange, LLC (CFE), an all-electronic futures exchange, offers futures on the VIX Index, as well as on other products.
The company's options exchanges provide a marketplace for the trading of options and futures contracts that meet criteria established in rules of the respective exchange. The options contracts listed for trading include options on individual equities, options on indexes as well as options on exchange-traded products (ETPs) and equities.
In addition, the company provides marketplaces for trading futures contracts through CBOE Futures Exchange, LLC (CFE). CBOE's other subsidiaries include CBOE, LLC, Chicago Options Exchange Building Corporation, CBOE Futures Exchange, LLC, Market Data Express, LLC, and Chicago Board Options Exchange Incorporated.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CBOE Holdings, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CBOE Holdings, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CBOE Holdings, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CBOE Holdings, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CBOE Holdings, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CBOE Holdings, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CBOE Holdings, Inc.?
- How has CBOE Holdings, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CBOE Holdings, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CBOE Holdings, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CBOE Holdings, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CBOE Holdings, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years