Caspian Services, Inc. (CSI) is a provider of diversified oilfield services company. The company mainly involves in providing a fleet of vessels, seismic data acquisition and processing services to the oil and gas industries. It also provides marine supply and support base services in the port of Bautino, in Bautino Bay, Kazakhstan.
The company operates through three business divisions: Marine Services, Geophysical Services, and Marine Infrastructure. CSI's Marine Services include tugs, DP vessel, multicats, accommodation platforms, cable laying, and ultra-shallow workboats.
The company , through its subsidiary, Caspian Services Group (CSGL) operates a fleet of nine shallow draft vessels with drafts ranging from 0.3 to 0.45m and length of 12m, it also including supply DP vessels with accommodation for 23 and deck cargo space., It has shallow draft survey carfts and utility vessels;, multicats with anchor handling or towing winches from 20 -50 ft; multicats and support vessel tugs, cable laying barges, accommodations vessels, and crew boats.
The company's geophysical services division provides onshore, transition zone and marine seismic data acquisition services to both the national oil company and independent oil and gas exploration and development companies operating in Kazakhstan and the Caspian Sea. The company surveys refer to the making, processing and interpreting of physical properties of earth measurements.
CSI's Marine Infrastructure division consists operating a marine base located at the Port of Bautino on the North Caspian Sea. The marine base offers the following facilities and services: long and short term vessel moorings; wharf front crane pad for vessel loading and offloading; boat yard with vessel lifting facilities; long-term berths; water storage facilities and vessel bunkering; oily and waste water collection and removing facilities; weighbridge facilities; electrical power supply and distribution system; and open lay-down storage area.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Caspian Services, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Caspian Services, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Caspian Services, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Caspian Services, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Caspian Services, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Caspian Services, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Caspian Services, Inc.?
- How has Caspian Services, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Caspian Services, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Caspian Services, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Caspian Services, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Caspian Services, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
-- 7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
-- 7.1.2 IT Spend
-- 7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
-- 7.2.1 IT Overview
-- 7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
-- 7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
-- 7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
-- 7.2.5 Key IT Management
-- 7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
-- About Us
-- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years