Casey's operates a chain of convenience stores in the Midwestern states of the US under the Casey's General Store name. The company operated 1,931 stores in the US by the end of FY2016. Of these, approximately 57% are located in areas with populations of fewer than 5,000 people, while around 18% of stores are located in communities with populations exceeding 20,000 people.
The company conducts its operations through five wholly-owned subsidiaries: Casey's Marketing Company (Marketing Company), Casey's Retail Company (Retail Company), Casey's Services Company (Services Company), CGS Sales and Tobacco City.
The Marketing Company operates stores in Arkansas, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Wisconsin. It supplies groceries, food, health and beauty aids, and general merchandise from the company's distribution center to all corporate stores. The Retail Company operates stores in Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota and North Dakota. It also holds the rights to the Casey's trademark and trade name.
The Services Company provides a variety of construction and transportation services for all corporate stores. CGS Sales operates a store each in Iowa and Nebraska. Tobacco City operates two store in North Dakota.
The company operates through one reportable segment: convenience stores. Casey's reports financial results for its three major product lines: fuel, grocery and other merchandise, and prepared food and fountain. Casey's stores sell food, beverages, tobacco products, health and beauty aids, school supplies, housewares, pet supplies and automotive products. They also sell regional brands of dairy and bakery products, and approximately 88% of the stores offer beer. Each Casey's general store carries more than 3,000 food and non-food items. In addition, all stores (except two stores) offer gasoline or diesel for sale on a self-service basis, generally under the Casey's name.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Casey's General Stores, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Casey's General Stores, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Casey's General Stores, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Casey's General Stores, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Casey's General Stores, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Casey's General Stores, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Casey's General Stores, Inc.?
- How has Casey's General Stores, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Casey's General Stores, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Casey's General Stores, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Casey's General Stores, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Casey's General Stores, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years