Carr's is involved in agriculture and engineering activities. The group operates in the UK, the US and Germany.
The group operates its business through two segments: agriculture and engineering.
Carr's agriculture segment provides all farming requirements. It is engaged in the sale of animal feed and feed blocks together with retail sales of farm equipment, fuels and farm consumables. It operates through the following subsidiaries and joint ventures: Carrs Agriculture Ltd (Animal feeds), Carrs Billington Agriculture, Bibby Agriculture Ltd, Gold-Bar Feed Supplement Inc, Carrs Billington Agriculture (Operations), Animal Feed Supplement Inc USA, Afgritech and Crystalyx Products GmbH. The group has over 20 retail stores across northern England and southern Scotland.
The group's engineering segment is engaged in design and manufacture of remote handling equipment for use in research and nuclear industries. It is also involved in the design and manufacture of pressure vessels for oil, petrochemical and gas industry. The segment products include manipulators, robotics, specialist fabrication and precision machining. It operates through the group's subsidiary, Walischmiller Engineering GMBH and Carr's Engineering Ltd.
Carr's Walischmiller Engineering is involved in remote handling technology and robotics; and Carrs Engineering Ltd is a specialist steel fabrication, precision machinists, remote handling and master slave manipulators. It operates four businesses: Carrs MSM, Bendall's Engineering, R Hind and Chirton Engineering.
The group's other subsidiaries include Horslyx LLC, B.R.B. Trust Ltd and Carrs Properties Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Carr's Group plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Carr's Group plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Carr's Group plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Carr's Group plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Carr's Group plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Carr's Group plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Carr's Group plc?
- How has Carr's Group plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Carr's Group plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Carr's Group plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Carr's Group plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Carr's Group plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years