Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc , together with its subsidiaries is engaged the production of oil and gas located in the US. The company is engaged in producing oil and gas through its interests in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, the Utica Shale in Ohio and Delaware Basin in Texas. The Eagle Ford Shale operational properties are located in LaSalle County; and McMullen, Frio and Atascosa counties in Texas.
Carrizo owns approximately 130,144 gross (100,195 net) acres and operates two rigs in the Eagle Ford Shale. In FY2016, the company reported 11.2 million barrel oil equivalent (MMBoe) production from Eagle Ford. As of December 2016, proved reserves in Eagle Ford Shale were 120.9 Million barrels of oil (MMBbls) of crude oil, 20.5 MMBbls of Natural gas liquids (NGLs) and 125.4 Billion cubic feet (Bcf) of natural gas.
The company holds approximately 97,314 gross (31,355 net) acres, primarily in Weld and Adams counties, Colorado under its Niobrara Formation. In FY2016, the company reported 1.1MMBoe production from Niobrara. In FY2016, Carrizo completed 9 gross (5.2 net) wells and participated in 22 gross (1.6 net) non-operated wells. As of December 2016, proved reserves in Niobrara Formation were 2.1 (MMBbls) of Crude oil, 0.3 MMBbls of NGLs and 2.0 (Bcf) of natural gas.
The company’s activities in Niobrara are conducted through OIL JV Partners Joint Venture and Haimo Joint Venture. The Delaware Basin located in Culberson and Reeves counties, Texas. As of December 2016, the company owns approximately 46,157 gross (21,728 net) acres. In FY2016, Carrizo drilled 4 gross (4.0 net) wells and completed 4 gross (3.9 net) wells.
In FY2016, the company reported 0.4 MMBoe of production. As of December 2016, proved reserves in Delaware Basin were as follows 4.9 MMBbls of crude oil, 2.7 MMBbls of NGLs and 24.8 Bcf of natural gas. The Marcellus Shale is one of the natural gas plays operated by the company. Carrizo owns interests in approximately 36,293gross (12,425net) acres in the Marcellus Shale.
This project is operating through two joint ventures namely Reliance Joint Venture and Avista Marcellus Joint Venture. As of December 2016, the proved reserves in Marcellus were 130.9 Bcf of natural gas. In FY2016, the company reported 2.3 MMBoe production from Marcellus Shale. Carrizo's Utica Shale properties comprise of approximately 35,615 gross (25,901net) acres in the Utica. In FY2016, the company reported 0.5 MMBoe production from Utica Shale. As of December 2016, Proved reserves in Utica Shale and others were 0.5 (MMBbls) of crude oil, 0.4 MMBbls of NGLs and 4.4 (Bcf) of natural gas. In FY2016, the company generated 85.2% of the total revenue from crude oil, followed by 9.7% from natural gas and 5.1% from Natural gas liquids.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc.?
- How has Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Carrizo Oil and Gas, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years