Carriage Services, Inc is a provider of death care services and merchandise in the US. It mainly serve suburban and rural markets, and provides funeral and cemetery services and products on both an "at-need" (time of death) and "preneed" (planned prior to death) basis. The company primarily operates in the US.
The company operates through two business segments: funeral home operations and cemetery operations. The Funeral Home operations segment offers a range of services to meet a family's funeral needs, including consultation, the removal and preparation of remains, the sale of caskets and related funeral merchandise, the use of funeral home facilities for visitation and religious services, memorial record, committal and transportation services. Carriage operates 170 funeral homes in 28 states. In FY16 funeral home segment generated US$189.4 million, which accounted for 76.3% of company’s total revenue.
The company's Cemetery operations segment offers products and services, including interment services, the rights to interment in cemetery sites (grave sites, mausoleum crypts and niches) and related cemetery merchandise, such as memorials, markers, outer burial containers and vault. The company operates 32 cemeteries in 11 states.
In FY16 cemetery segment generated US$58.7 million, which accounted for 23.7% of company’s total revenue. Carriage's subsidiaries include the following: Carriage Funeral Holdings Inc, Carriage Funeral Services of Michigan Inc, Carriage Funeral Services of Kentucky Inc, Carriage Cemetery Services of Idaho Inc, Rolling Hills Memorial Park, Carriage Services of Connecticut Inc, Wilson & Kratzer Mortuaries, Carriage Team California (Cemetery), LLC, Carriage Team California (Funeral), LLC, PNCA, Inc, Carriage Services of Tennessee, Inc. CSI Funeral Services of Massachusetts and Hubbard Funeral Home Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Carriage Services, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Carriage Services, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Carriage Services, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Carriage Services, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Carriage Services, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Carriage Services, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Carriage Services, Inc.?
- How has Carriage Services, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Carriage Services, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Carriage Services, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Carriage Services, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Carriage Services, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years