Carpetright PLC is a UK-based retailer of floor coverings and beds. The company trades from 564 stores across Europe. The company’s operations are spread across the UK, the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium and Poland. The company classifies its business operations into two operating segments: the UK and rest of the Europe (Belgium, the Netherlands and Republic of Ireland).
Under the UK segment, the company offers vinyl products, laminates, mattresses carpets, artificial grass, tiles, engineered wood and rugs. It also provides a free home estimating service to measure the adequate flooring requirement. Carpetright distributes products through 426 stores including 414 standalone stores and 12 concessions stores. It offers beds through 253 stores.
These stores cover an area of 3.69 million sq.ft, In FY2017, the UK segment reported revenue of GBP381 million, which accounted for 83.3% of the company’s total revenue. Carpetright’s rest of the Europe segment comprises Belgium, the Netherlands and Republic of Ireland. Through this segment the company offers carpets, rugs, underlay, accessories, Under this segment the company operates 138 stores of which 94 stores are located in the Netherlands, 23 in Belgium and 21 in Republic of Ireland. These stores covers an area of 1.36 million sq. ft, In FY2017, the rest of Europe segment reported revenue of GBP76.6 million, which accounted for 16.7% of the company’s total revenue.
The company markets its products through individual retail websites for the UK, the Republic of Ireland, Belgium and Holland. These retail websites allow customer to conduct pre-purchase research on ranges and prices; order products online, request samples and estimator visits. The company is also involved in property holding business through its subsidiaries. Carpetright's subsidiaries include Carpetright of London Limited, Melford Commercial Properties Limited, Carpetright (Torquay) Limited, Pluto Sp. Z.o.o., Carpetland NV, Carpetland BV, Carpetworld Manchester Limited and Fontainebleau Vastgoed BV.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Carpetright PLC in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Carpetright PLC listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Carpetright PLC’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Carpetright PLC’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Carpetright PLC’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Carpetright PLC operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Carpetright PLC?
- How has Carpetright PLC performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Carpetright PLC rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Carpetright PLC strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Carpetright PLC’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Carpetright PLC? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years