Carpenter Co. is a US-based company engaged in the production and manufacture of foam, cushions, fibers, consumer products and chemicals. The products are used in automotive, bedding, floor covering, and packaging industries.
The company has its operations in the US, Canada and Europe. It operates through 19 product divisions and has operations in 56 locations across the globe. The company manufactures polyurethane foams used in manufacturing bedding material, carpet cushion, and furniture and fabrication products.
The bedding materials of the company are offered under the Avela, Avena, Isotonic, Omalon, Renew and Hypersoft brand name. It manufactures air filtration media, which is used in laboratories. Carpenter also offers expanded polystyrene solutions (EPS) used as building materials which includes attic vents, blocks, boards & panels, cavity wall insulation, concrete voids, construction sheathing, custom architectural shapes, exterior insulated finish systems (eifs), flotation, icf’s (insulated concrete forms), laminates (rigid & fanfold), packaging solutions including psa technology, perimeter insulation, recovery board, roofing insulation, siding backer board, siding underlayment and spa covers.
The company is engaged in molded manufacturing through which it manufactures high density and low density memory foams, and high density and low density HR foams. The molded manufacturing facilities of the company are located in Elkhart, Indiana and Tranas, Sweden. The company provides flexible foam packaging materials, which are used to protect the products while shipping.
The company manufactures flexible foam for the home furnishings industry under the Richpak brand. These products are used in various applications including protective packaging for computers and electronics, insulated containers, appliances, filters, gaskets, vibration pads, storage cases, healthcare and medical applications, automotive, aerospace and marine, laboratory and pharmaceutical packs, construction engineering applications, sporting goods, athletic equipment and toys, fruit packing and gift packages. Carpenter manufactures chemical systems such as liquid polyurethane systems, which is used in different applications across various industries, such as commercial refrigeration, refrigerated transportation, marine equipment, commercial and residential construction, safety equipment, automotive, and furniture.
Its products include flexible foams, high and low-density rigid foams, pre-polymers, froth foams, pre-polymers and elastomers. Carpenter also manufactures consumer products such as mattress pads, bed pillows, foam bed pillows and foam mattress toppers, which are sold to its customers in hospitality and retail industries.
The company manufactures polyester fiber under Richfiber brand which is further used in manufacturing pillows, car seats, air filters, fine furniture, clothing, and flame-retardant bedding. It has polyester fiber plants in Alttona, Pennsylvania; Conover, Carolina; Elkhart, Indiana; Fogelsville, Pennsylvania; Temple, Texas; Riverside, Carolina; Russellville, Kentucky; Oldham, UK.
The company manufactures tire fill products under Rely brand which are used by customers in construction, landfills, lumberyards, lawn and maintenance, steel mills, mining, and municipal waste industries. Carpenter also produces furniture and fabrication under the Avena, Qualux, Ultra, Renew and Richfoam brand and srves to a number of industries that includes contract seating, residential seating, recreation vehicle seating, marine industry, packaging and medical. Carpenter's products are used in automotive, outdoor furniture and casket mattresses and trim pads.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Carpenter Co. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Carpenter Co. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Carpenter Co.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Carpenter Co.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Carpenter Co.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Carpenter Co. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Carpenter Co.?
- How has Carpenter Co. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Carpenter Co. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Carpenter Co. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Carpenter Co.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Carpenter Co.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years