Carna Biosciences is a Japan-based pharmaceutical company. The company operates in Japan and the US.
The company operates through two business units: Drug Discovery Support; and Drug Discovery and Development.
Carna’s Drug Discovery Support business unit provides a range of drug discovery supporting products and services such as kinase protein, biotinylated kinases, substrates, assay development, profiling services, RPPA (reverse phase protein array) cell signaling analysis service, drug discovery support by Luminescent Biosensor, tyrosine kinase cell-based assay services, ClariCELL kinase cell-based assay services, and crystallography. In FY2016, the Drug Discovery Support business unit reported revenues of JPY712.0 million, which accounted for 87.9% of the company's total revenue.
The company’s Drug Discovery and Development business unit is engaged in identifying and developing medicines for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases using its kinase drug discovery platform, QuickScout. In FY2016, the Drug Discovery and Development business unit reported revenues of JPY98.0 million, which accounted for 12.1% of the company's total revenue.
Carna’s subsidiary, CarnaBio USA is engaged in providing drug discovery support services in North America; ProbeX, a subsidiary of the company, is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale and consultation of research tool in molecular imaging.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Carna Biosciences, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Carna Biosciences, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Carna Biosciences, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Carna Biosciences, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Carna Biosciences, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Carna Biosciences, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Carna Biosciences, Inc.?
- How has Carna Biosciences, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Carna Biosciences, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Carna Biosciences, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Carna Biosciences, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Carna Biosciences, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years