Cargolux Airlines International S.A. is a provider of air freight transport services to freight forwarders through scheduled and charter flights. The company is specialized in regular transportation of supply-chain goods, finished commodities, project cargo, perishables, temperature and shock-sensitive goods and live animals, among others. It has operations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
During FY2015, Cargolux carried 889,652 tons of freight and flew 6,919 million ton-kilometers. For the same period, the company's available ton-kilometers stood at 10,499 million. In addition, it serves 90 destinations worldwide and has branches and offices in over 33 countries.
The company's operations can be classified into three broad categories: cargo; maintenance; and trucking, handling and other services.
Cargolux's cargo segment is engaged in transportation of perishables, shock-sensitive goods, temperature sensitive goods, auto parts, fresh produce, livestock and heavy equipment for the oil and gas industries. In FY2015, the company operated a fleet of 26 aircraft of which 13 were Boeing 747-8 freighters, seven Boeing 747-400 freighters and another two Boeing 747-400BCFs, two Boeing 747-400 freighters, and two Boeing 747-400ERFs.
The company provides freighters and stalls for safe animal transportation. The company's aircraft can accommodate various commodities ranging from flight simulators to helicopters, aircraft engines, and industrial goods. Cargolux also offers air-freight services for the pharmaceutical and bio-chemical industries. It offers special services such as direct pick-up service at shipper's or manufacturer's facility and direct delivery service to consignee's bonded warehouse.
Through its maintenance segment, Cargolux provides maintenance and engineering support services to its own and third party customers. The company's associate, Champ Cargosystems (CCS) provides IT services to the company and derives revenues from licensing its proprietary Champ software and providing hosted services to third parties. Cargolux also offers third-party maintenance services at its two-bay maintenance hangar in Luxembourg. The company is specialized in 747 line and hangar maintenance up to and including C-checks. It also offers a range of specialized maintenance services and holds approvals for other aircraft types, including the 737, 757, 767, and 777.
The company also offers trucking, handling and other services for freight forwarders.
Cargolux is owned by Luxair (35.1%), HNCA (35%), Banque et Caisse d'Epargne de l'Etat (BCEE) (10.9%), Societe Nationale de Credit et d'Investissement (SNCI) (10.7%), and Luxembourg State (8.3%).
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cargolux Airlines International S.A. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Cargolux Airlines International S.A. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Cargolux Airlines International S.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Cargolux Airlines International S.A.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Cargolux Airlines International S.A.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cargolux Airlines International S.A. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Cargolux Airlines International S.A.?
- How has Cargolux Airlines International S.A. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Cargolux Airlines International S.A. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Cargolux Airlines International S.A. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Cargolux Airlines International S.A.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cargolux Airlines International S.A.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years