Career Technology (Mfg.) is a manufacturer and marketer of flexible printed circuits. The company has its manufacturing facilities in Kunshan, Suzhou and Shenzhen, China; and branch offices in the US, Finland, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China.
The company's products include single-sided flexible circuits, double-sided flexible circuits, air gap structures, double access flexible circuits, multilayer flexible circuits and rigid-flexible boards.
Career's single-sided flexible circuits are single conductor layer metal or conductive (metal filled) polymer with flexible dielectric film. These circuits can be fabricated with or without protective coatings as cover layers or cover coats. The company's double-sided flexible circuits are two conductor layers flexible circuits, fabricated with or without plates.
The company's air gap structure uses two single-sided circuits with an adhesive pre-punched area to get high flexibility. These circuits design on both sides and carry out plug-in and out, contact, lamination and soldering processes. Its double access flexible circuits have single conductor allowing access to selected feature of conductor pattern from both sides.
Career's multilayer flexible circuits consists three or more layers of conductors interconnected through plates providing opening to access lower circuit level features. The company's rigid-flexible circuits are multilayer structures which are a hybrid of rigid and flexible substrates laminated into a single layer. The layers are electrically interconnected by means of plated through holes.
The company's products are used in various applications including tablets, smart phones, ultra books, camera, and GPS.
Career's subsidiaries include the following: Career Electronic (Kunshan) Co., Ltd., Career Technology (S) Pte. Ltd., Career Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., Career Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., and Career Technology (X.M.) Office.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Career Technology Co., Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Career Technology Co., Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Career Technology Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Career Technology Co., Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Career Technology Co., Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Career Technology Co., Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Career Technology Co., Ltd.?
- How has Career Technology Co., Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Career Technology Co., Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Career Technology Co., Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Career Technology Co., Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Career Technology Co., Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years