Capital & Coast District Health Board (C&C DHB), a district health board (DHB) in New Zealand, provides health care services. The company operates two hospitals: Wellington Hospital in Newtown and Kenepuru Hospital in Porirua and the Kapiti Health Centre at Paraparaumu. It serves around 300,000 people in Wellington City and its suburbs, the Porirua Basin and the Kapiti Coast.
The company provides its services in two roles, service integration and development (SID), and the hospital and health services (HHS).
The SID unit is involved in assessing the health needs of the people of the district and contracting the services to meet those needs. The HHS is engaged in providing secondary services through the hospital and community outreach programs.
C&C DHB's provides tertiary, community-based and support services.
The company’s tertiary services include cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, vascular surgery, renal medicine and transplants, genetics, oncology, pediatric surgery, neonatal intensive care, obstetrics, endocrinology, orthopedics, urology, and specialized forensic services, among others.
The company’s community-based services include general and specialist district nursing, multi-disciplinary rehabilitation services, occupational therapy, speech language therapy, physiotherapy, dietetics, social work and home support services, mental health, alcohol and drug services.
Further, C&C DHB’s support services include mental health services, disability responsiveness, Children's community health and dental services, residential care, resources for older people and their families, home and community support services, and palliative care.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Capital and Coast District Health Board in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Capital and Coast District Health Board listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Capital and Coast District Health Board’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Capital and Coast District Health Board’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Capital and Coast District Health Board’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Capital and Coast District Health Board operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Capital and Coast District Health Board?
- How has Capital and Coast District Health Board performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Capital and Coast District Health Board rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Capital and Coast District Health Board strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Capital and Coast District Health Board’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Capital and Coast District Health Board? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years