CANCOM SE is an information technology (IT) service provider. The company operates in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the US and the UK.
The company operates through two segments: Cloud Solutions and IT Solutions. CANCOM’s Cloud Solutions segment comprises of cloud and shared managed services business. The company operates its cloud solutions segment through PIRONET PDH, Datacenter AG & Co. KG, PIRONET Enterprise Solutions GmbH and Pironet NDH. In FY2016, the Cloud Solutions segment reported revenues of EUR157.4 million, which accounted for 15.3% of the company's total revenue. As
The company’s IT Solutions segment provides support for IT infrastructure and applications, It provides a range of services such as IT strategy consulting, project planning and implementation, system integration, IT procurement through e-procurement services, and professional IT services and support. CANCOM operates its IT solutions segment through CANCOM GmbH, CANCOM Computersysteme GmbH, CANCOM a + d IT solutions GmbH, CANCOM (Switzerland) AG, NSG ICT Services GmbH, CANCOM ICP GmbH, CANCOM on line GmbH and Verioplan GmbH. In FY2016, the IT Solutions segment reported revenues of EUR872.0 million, which accounted for 84.7% of the company's total revenue.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into two segments, namely Germany and Outside Germany. In FY2016, Germany segment accounted for 83.1% of the company's total revenues, followed by Outside Germany with 16.9%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CANCOM SE in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CANCOM SE listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CANCOM SE’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CANCOM SE’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CANCOM SE’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CANCOM SE operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CANCOM SE?
- How has CANCOM SE performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CANCOM SE rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CANCOM SE strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CANCOM SE’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CANCOM SE? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years