Canam Group is engaged in the designing of construction solutions and fabrication of customized products. The group operates 23 plants across North America.
Canam operates in Asia, Europe and Americas. The group operates in three activity sectors: buildings, structural steel and bridges. Canam's building activity is engaged in the design, fabrication and installation of products for the construction of buildings for commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-residential projects.
The group's structural steel activity is engaged in the fabrication and installation of structural steel components for technical projects in the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors. Canam's bridges activity is engaged in the design, fabrication and installation of steel bridges, structural bearings, expansion joints and related products for highway, railway and industrial markets.
The group is also involved in virtual construction, building information modeling (BIM) management and international activities. Canam's fabricated products include structural steel, steel joists, steel deck, joist girders, hambro joists, murox panels, purlins and girts, bridges, orthotropic steel deck, structural bearings and expansion joints. The group's services include steel erection, and painting and metallizing.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into four segments, namely Canada, the US, Europe and Asia, and Mexico. In FY2016, Canada segment accounted for 24.2% of the group's total revenues, followed by the US with 75.6%; Europe and Asia with 0.2%. The group's subsidiaries include Canam Steel Corporation and FabSouth LLC.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Canam Group Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Canam Group Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Canam Group Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Canam Group Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Canam Group Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Canam Group Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Canam Group Inc.?
- How has Canam Group Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Canam Group Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Canam Group Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Canam Group Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Canam Group Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years