Canadian Western Bank Group (CWB) is engaged in providing range of banking, trust, insurance, and wealth management services. \The bank offers services such as Banking, Trust, and Wealth Management. Banking segment business is offered through CWB’s Canadian Western Bank, National Leasing, CWB Equipment Financing, CWB Maxium Financial, Optimum Mortgage, Motive Financial and CWB Franchise Finance.
The group offers various commercial and business banking products and services. Business banking services is offered for small and medium-sized companies with focus on general commercial banking, equipment financing and leasing, commercial real estate financing, real estate construction financing, and energy lending.
The bank's personal banking options include chequing and savings accounts, loans, mortgages and investment products. Its services also include optimum mortgage, national leasing and Canadian direct financial solutions.
Through National Leasing, the bank offers commercial equipment leasing in six verticals such as agriculture, office and telecommunications, medical, industrial and material handling, golf and landscaping and construction and transportation. It also offers online banking, financial planning and cash management services.
The bank offers trust services through its subsidiary, Canadian Western Trust. The Canadian Western Trust offers retirement, trustee and custodial solutions for financial advisors, corporations and individuals. through two distinct lines of business, Individual Retirement Investment Services (IRIS) and Corporate and Group Services (CGS). CWB offers wealth management services through Adroit Investment Management, McLean & Partners Wealth Management and Canadian Western Financial subsidiaries.
The Adroit Investment Management provides wealth management services for individuals, corporations and institutions with investments in Canadian equities, non-Canadian equities and fixed income products. The McLean & Partners Wealth Management manages personal investment portfolios for high-net-worth individuals (HNIs).
Canadian Western Financial offers mutual funds ranging from money market funds to specialized equity funds from Canada's mutual fund companies through Canadian Western Bank's branch network. CWB operates in Canada.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Canadian Western Bank in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Canadian Western Bank listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Canadian Western Bank’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Canadian Western Bank’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Canadian Western Bank’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Canadian Western Bank operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Canadian Western Bank?
- How has Canadian Western Bank performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Canadian Western Bank rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Canadian Western Bank strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Canadian Western Bank’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Canadian Western Bank? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years