Canadian Energy Services & Technology (CES) is involved in the design and implementation of drilling fluid systems for the oil and gas industry in North America. The company operates in Canada and the US.
The company primarily operates through two businesses including: drilling and completion fluids business, and production and specialty chemicals business.
CES's drilling and completion fluids business is involved in the design and implementation of drilling and completion fluids systems for oil and gas producers throughout North America.
The company operates production and specialty chemicals business through two divisions including JACAM Chemicals (JACAM) and PureChem Services (PureChem). JACAM manufactures and sells production and specialty chemicals designed for both the oil and natural gas production and industrial markets. PureChem designs, blends, and sells specialty drilling fluids for the company's various drilling fluids business and designs, blends, and sells fracture stimulation and production chemicals for oil and gas producers.
CES's also provides environmental consulting and drilling fluids waste disposal services to oil and gas producers through its division Clear Environmental Solutions; and provides its customers with trucks and trailers through EQUAL Transport (EQUAL) division, which provides customers with the trucks and trailers to meet the requirements of off-highway oilfield work.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into two segments, namely Canada and the US. In FY2016, Canada segment accounted for 34.5% of the company's total revenues, followed by the US with 65.5%.
CES's subsidiaries include AES Drilling Fluids Holdings, LLC; Canadian Energy Services L.P.; Catalyst Oilfield Services 2016, LLC; CES Technology S.a.r.l.; and JACAM Chemical Company.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Canadian Energy Services and Technology Corp. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Canadian Energy Services and Technology Corp. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Canadian Energy Services and Technology Corp.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Canadian Energy Services and Technology Corp.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Canadian Energy Services and Technology Corp.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Canadian Energy Services and Technology Corp. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Canadian Energy Services and Technology Corp.?
- How has Canadian Energy Services and Technology Corp. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Canadian Energy Services and Technology Corp. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Canadian Energy Services and Technology Corp. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Canadian Energy Services and Technology Corp.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Canadian Energy Services and Technology Corp.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years