Canacol Energy Limited is a Canada-based oil and gas company. It is involved in the production, development and exploration of hydrocarbons. The company operates in Colombia and Ecuador. The company's oil and gas properties are located at Llanos basin, lower Magdalena basin, Magdalena basin and Caguan-Putumayo basin.
The company has production of oil in Colombia through its six operated producing fields such as the Labrador, Leono, Pantro, Tigro and Maltes discoveries on the LLA 23 E&P Contract and Rancho Hermoso, they are located in the Llanos Basin. The Llanos basin is located on the east side of the Andes Mountains and covers an area of approximately 200,000 square Km. The company’s contract such as VIM 5 E&P Contract, Esperanza E&E Contract, Santa Isabel E&P Contract, VMM 2 E&P Contract, VMM 3 Additional E&P Contract, are located in Magdalena Basin. Canacol’s operates Ombu E&P Contract in Caguan–Putumayo Basin.
It covers area of approximately 60,000 square km. The field is located approximately 250 km away from the nearest offloading station at Neiva. Canacol’s Libertador and Atacapi mature oil fields are located at 175 kilometers northeast of capital city of Ecuador with production capacity of 5 million barrels from 81 producing wells. Canacol's partners include ConocoPhillips, Ecopetrol, Pacific Rubiales, Schlumberger and Sinochem. The company's subsidiaries include Geoproduction Oil and Gas Company, LLC, Carrao Energy S.A., CNE Oil & Gas S.A.S and Shona Energy Company Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Canacol Energy Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Canacol Energy Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Canacol Energy Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Canacol Energy Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Canacol Energy Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Canacol Energy Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Canacol Energy Ltd.?
- How has Canacol Energy Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Canacol Energy Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Canacol Energy Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Canacol Energy Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Canacol Energy Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years