Camson Bio Technologies Limited is an agricultural biotechnology company. It offers innovative products to maximize agricultural productivity and sustainability while reducing the environmental impact. It offers unique range of bio-pesticides called Biocides.
It delivers valuable crop protection and help farmers to produce high quality crops. These zero-residue Biocides enable farmers to access higher-value markets by meeting stringent requirements on pesticide residue levels. It assures sustainable agriculture, reduce the environmental impact, help farmers produce quality yields for the food industry, and reassure consumers that their food is safe.
The synthetic pesticides have low toxicity to non-target species and are biodegradable in nature. Its Bio-fertilizer is a combination of bio-agents that enhance the concentration of plant nutrients in the soil. It improves farm productivity by augmenting soil fertility and reduces the cost of cultivation. It promotes plant growth and improves disease resistance, both of which are critical to maximize yield potential. These seeds are tolerant to drought, pest attacks and stress.
The hybrid seed varieties offer maximum compatibility with organic and natural conditions and provide better yields. The company has also developed water soluble fertilizers, which makes it easier for the plant to absorb the nutrients and increase the beneficial microbial count in the soil. It is free from Sodium, Chloride and other harmful chemicals. It is 100% organic and completely and uniformly water soluble. It also builds natural immunity in the plants.
Camson believes in zero-residue farming, and produces organically derived biocides and biofertilizers to protect crops and enhance growth. Some of its products are, Bio-Insecticide: CAL-MB, Calmyte, Calnova, Calterm, Calhopp and Calpaste. Bio-Fungicides: Calphomil, Calderma, Calbase and Caltop. Natural Fertilizer: Calpushti, Caltrupti, Calvridhi and Calsristi. Bio-Stimulants: Calshri, Camistrong, Calstim, Calhume, Caltika and Calipso. Bio-Fertilizers: Calrrhiza, Calosphere, Calobium, Calspiral, Calmonas, Calzoto and Caltash. In its hybrid seed varieties it offers two types of seeds, Hybrid Vegetables seeds: Lady Finger, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Ridge Gourd, Sweet Corn, Baby Corn and Sponge Gourd. Hybrid Fruit Seeds: Watermelon and Musk melon.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Camson Bio Technologies Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Camson Bio Technologies Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Camson Bio Technologies Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Camson Bio Technologies Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Camson Bio Technologies Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Camson Bio Technologies Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Camson Bio Technologies Limited?
- How has Camson Bio Technologies Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Camson Bio Technologies Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Camson Bio Technologies Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Camson Bio Technologies Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Camson Bio Technologies Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years