Campine is a Belgium-based producer of chemical products.
The company operates through the following three business divisions: antimony, plastics and lead.
Campine's antimony division produces Antimony trioxide (Sb2O3), which is used as a fire retardant in textile, plastics, cable and pigment industries. Sb2O3 is also used as a catalyst in PET (polyethylene terephthalate) production.
The company's plastics division produces flame-retardant concentrates, masterbatches and compounds, mainly for the electrical and electronic, cable, automotive and packaging industries.
Campine manages its lead recycling division through its subsidiary, Campine Recycling. Campine Recycling converts lead from spent batteries and industrial waste into lead and lead alloys, which are sold to manufacturers of batteries and lead producers.
The company's shareholders include Camhold NV (36%) and F.W. Hempel Intermetaux (35.86%).
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Campine NV in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Campine NV listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Campine NV’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Campine NV’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Campine NV’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Campine NV operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Campine NV?
- How has Campine NV performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Campine NV rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Campine NV strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Campine NV’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Campine NV? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years