Campbell is a manufacturer and marketer of branded convenience food products such as soups, cookies, crackers and sauces, among others. The company offers a portfolio of well-known brands such as Arnott's, Bolthouse Farms, Campbell's, Garden Fresh Gourmet, Goldfish, Kjeldsens, Pace, Pepperidge Farm, Plum, Prego, Swanson and V8. Campbell operates in North America, Asia Pacific and Latin America. It also offers its products through e-commerce site, www.campbellshop.com.
The company operates through three business segments: Americas Simple Meals and Beverages, Global Biscuits and Snacks, and Campbell Fresh.
The Americas Simple Meals and Beverages segment includes the retail and food service businesses in the US, Canada and Latin America. The segment offers products such as Campbell’s condensed and ready-to-serve soups; Swanson broth and stocks; Prego pasta sauces; Pace Mexican sauces; Campbell’s gravies, pasta, beans and dinner sauces; Swanson canned poultry; Plum food and snacks; V8 juices and beverages; and Campbell’s tomato juice. In FY2016, the Americas Simple Meals and Beverages segment reported revenue of $4,380 million, which accounted for 55% of the company's total revenue.
The Global Biscuits and Snacks segment includes Pepperidge Farm cookies, crackers, bakery and frozen products in the US, Arnott’s biscuits in Australia and Asia Pacific, and Kelsen cookies globally. The segment also includes the simple meals and shelf-stable beverages business in Australia and Asia Pacific. In FY2016, the Global Biscuits and Snacks segment reported revenue of $2,564 million, which accounted for 32.2% of the company's total revenue.
The Campbell Fresh segment comprises Bolthouse Farms fresh carrots, carrot ingredients, refrigerated beverages and refrigerated salad dressings, Garden Fresh Gourmet salsa, hummus, dips and tortilla chips, and the US refrigerated soup business. In FY2016, the Campbell Fresh segment reported revenue of $1,017 million, which accounted for 12.8% of the company's total revenue.
Campbell markets its products through its own sales force and third-party broker and distributor partners. The company’s products are resold to customers through retail food chains, mass discounters, mass merchandisers, club stores, convenience stores, drug stores, dollar stores and other retail, commercial and non-commercial establishments, in the North America and Latin America. In Asia Pacific, Campbell’s products are resold to customers through retail food chains, convenience stores and other retail, commercial and non-commercial establishments.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into three segments, namely the US, Australia and Other Countries. In FY2016, the US segment accounted for 80.9% of the company's total revenues; followed by Australia with 7.4%; and Other Countries with 11.7%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Campbell Soup Company in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Campbell Soup Company listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Campbell Soup Company’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Campbell Soup Company’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Campbell Soup Company’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Campbell Soup Company operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Campbell Soup Company?
- How has Campbell Soup Company performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Campbell Soup Company rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Campbell Soup Company strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Campbell Soup Company’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Campbell Soup Company? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years