Camellia is a UK-based holding group engaged in various businesses, including agriculture, private banking and financial services, food storage and distribution, and engineering. The group operates in the Americas, Asia, Africa and Europe.
The group operates its business through four segments: agriculture, engineering, food service, and banking and financial services.
Camellia's agriculture segment is engaged in the production of tea, macadamia nuts, pistachios, almonds, pineapples, maize, soya, barley, avocados, citrus, livestock, forestry, rubber and wine. The group operates this segment through its subsidiaries including Amgoorie India Limited, C.C. Lawrie Comercio e Participacoes Ltda, Eastern Produce Cape (Pty) Limited, Eastern Produce Malawi Limited and Kakuzi Limited.
The group's engineering segment provides machining, metal fabrication, assembly, cutting, metal finishing services and other general engineering services. This segment operates through the group's subsidiaries Abbey Metal Finishing Company Limited, AJT Engineering Limited, Atfin GmbH, British Metal Treatments Limited, GU Cutting and Grinding Services Limited, and Unochrome Investments Limited.
Camellia operates its food service segment through the following subsidiaries: Affish BV, Wylax International BV, Duncan Products Limited and Associated Cold Stores & Transport (ACS&T). Affish BV imports deep frozen prawns, crab sticks and other seafood and distributes in Europre; Wylax International BV distributes fresh, frozen and readymade portions of fish to the restaurant and catering sectors in the Netherlands; and ACS&T specialize in frozen and ambient food supply chain management providing cold storage and refrigerated transport.
The group's banking and financial services segment operates through its subsidiary, Duncan Lawrie. It provides private banking and wealth management services. The group also operates its banking business through subsidiaries, including DDY Nominees Limited, Duncan Lawrie Holdings Limited, Duncan Lawrie Offshore Services Limited, Havelock Nominees Limited, Mount Havelock Directors Limited and Mount Havelock Secretaries Limited.
Camellia's other investment holding subsidiaries include Affish Limited, Assam Dooars Investments Limited, Associated Fisheries Limited, Bordure Limited, John Ingham & Sons Limited, Lawrie (Bermuda) Limited, Lawrie Group Plc and Unochrome Industries Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Camellia Plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Camellia Plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Camellia Plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Camellia Plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Camellia Plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Camellia Plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Camellia Plc?
- How has Camellia Plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Camellia Plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Camellia Plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Camellia Plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Camellia Plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years