Cambrex Corporation is a life sciences company. It is engaged in providing pharmaceutical products and services for the development and commercialization of generic therapeutics. The company operates in the US, Italy, Sweden, Estonia, Germany and India. The company manufactures a range of products such as generic and branded active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), intermediates, controlled substance APIs, chiral compounds and high potency APIs.
Cambrex manufacture its products with six manufacturing units located in Iowa, USA, Karlskoga, Sweden, Paullo (Milan), Italy, Tallinn, Estonia and Wiesbaden. Cambrex's services include route selection; process development; optimization and scale-up; analytical development services such as route selection, analytical method development, phase appropriate validation and clinical drug substance supply; safety assessments; commercial manufacture of APIs and intermediates; product formulation; and finished dosage form production.
The company's products and services are sold around the world under trademarks includes Profarmaco that are owned by the company. The company’s Custom development Capabilities includes route selection, contract process research, analytical development and validation, and controlled substances R&D. Its custom manufacturing capabilities includes process and analytical validation, and regulatory support and filings. Cambrex's generic API manufacturing and development capabilities include commercial scale cGMP manufacturing, and development and process optimization.
The company's development and manufacturing services include enzymatic bio-transformations, high energy chemical synthesis, formulation of finished dosage form products, and continuous-flow microwave-assisted organic synthesis. The company operates through four geographical regions: Europe, North America, Asia, and others.
In FY2016, the Europe accounted for 65.41% of the company’s total revenue, followed by North America 28.1%, followed by Asia 3.6%, and the remaining 2.78% was contributed by others. Cambrex's subsidiaries include Cambrex Charles City, Cambrex Profarmaco Milano S.r.l., Cambrex Karlskoga AB, AS Cambrex Tallinn, Cambrex IEP GmbH, Cambrex High Point, Inc and Zenara Pharma Private Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cambrex Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Cambrex Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Cambrex Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Cambrex Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Cambrex Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cambrex Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Cambrex Corporation?
- How has Cambrex Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Cambrex Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Cambrex Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Cambrex Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cambrex Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years