Callaway is engaged in designing, manufacturing and selling golf clubs. The company also designs, manufactures and sells golf balls and golf accessories such as golf apparel and footwear, golf bags, golf gloves, headwear, towels, umbrellas, eyewear and travel gear under the Callaway Golf, Odyssey and Strata brand names. It operates in the US, Europe, Asia and other foreign countries. The company operates through two business segments: Golf Clubs and Golf Balls.
The Golf Clubs segment comprises Callaway Golf woods, hybrids, irons, wedges and Odyssey putters, including Toulon Design by Odyssey. It also includes other golf-related accessories, royalties from licensing of the company’s trademarks and service marks and sales of pre-owned golf clubs. In FY2016, the Golf Clubs segment reported revenues of USD718.9 million, which accounted for 82.5% of the company's total revenue. The Golf Balls segment consists of Callaway Golf and Strata balls that are designed, manufactured and sold by the company.
In FY2016, the Golf Balls segment reported revenues of USD152.3 million, which accounted for 17.5% of the company's total revenue. Callaway’s principal products include drivers, fairway woods and hybrids; irons and wedges; putters; golf balls; and accessories. The company sells drivers, fairway woods and hybrid product under the Callaway Golf brand. These products are generally made of metal (either titanium or steel) or a combination of metal and a composite material.
Callaway offers these products in a range of lofts, shafts and other specifications. It markets irons and wedges under the Callaway Golf brand. Its irons are made of metal (such as titanium, steel or special alloy) or a composite material (a combination of metal and polymer materials). These are available in various designs, shafts and other specifications. The company offers putters under the Odyssey brand, including Toulon Design by Odyssey. Putters are available in a variety of styles, shafts and other specifications.
Callaway’s golf balls are either a two-piece golf ball (consisting of a core and cover) or a multilayer golf ball (consisting of two or more components in addition to the cover). It offers golf balls under the Callaway Golf and Strata brands. Callaway also offers a range of accessories, including golf bags, golf gloves, golf footwear, golf apparel, travel gear, headwear, towels, umbrellas, eyewear and other accessories.
The company also sells pre-owned products through its website, www.callawaygolfpreowned.com. Additionally, accessories product category includes royalties from licensing of the company's trademarks and service marks on products including golf apparel and footwear, golf gloves, prescription eyewear and practice aids. Geographically, the company classifies its operations into five segments, namely the US, Japan, Europe, Rest of Asia and Other Foreign Countries. In FY2016, The US segment accounted for 51.4% of the company's total revenues; followed by Japan with 19.6%; Europe with 14.1%; Rest of Asia with 7.7%; and Other Foreign Countries with 7.2%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Callaway Golf Company in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Callaway Golf Company listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Callaway Golf Company’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Callaway Golf Company’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Callaway Golf Company’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Callaway Golf Company operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Callaway Golf Company?
- How has Callaway Golf Company performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Callaway Golf Company rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Callaway Golf Company strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Callaway Golf Company’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Callaway Golf Company? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years