California Water Service Group (CWSG) is a US-based water utility company. It consists of the production, storage, treatment, testing, purchase, distribution and sale of water for domestic, public, industrial, fire protection and irrigation. The company, through its subsidiaries, provides regulated and non-regulated water services in California, Washington, New Mexico, and Hawaii.
The company operates through a single segment: providing water and related utility services. CWSG's providing water and related utility services segment operates through various wholly-owned subsidiaries; California Water Service Company (Cal Water), Washington Water Service Company (Washington Water), New Mexico Water Service Company (New Mexico Water) and Hawaii Water Service Company (Hawaii Water) provide regulated utility services; and CWS Utility Services (CWSUS) and HWS Utility Services (HWSUS) provide non-regulated water utility and utility-related services.
The company's Cal Water and CWSUS conduct the California water operations. The company provides services to approximately 482,400 customers in 100 California communities through 25 separate districts, of which 23 districts are regulated water systems. Cal Water operates two leased water systems, the City of Hawthorne and the City of Commerce. CWSG's Hawaii Water provides service to approximately 4,400 water and wastewater customers, including resorts and condominium complexes, on the islands of Maui and Hawaii. Washington Water provides domestic water service to approximately 16,700 customers in the Tacoma and Olympia areas.
It provides utility operations which are regulated by the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission. The company's New Mexico Water provides services to around 8,000 water and wastewater customers in the Belen, Los Lunas and Elephant Butte areas in New Mexico. CWSG's HWSUS provides non-regulated water and wastewater services through operations and maintenance contracts with municipalities and private companies in Western US.
It provides services, including meter reading, billing contracts, full water system operation, lease of communication antenna sites, lab services and other utility-related services.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of California Water Service Group in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about California Water Service Group listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines California Water Service Group’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases California Water Service Group’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of California Water Service Group’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does California Water Service Group operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of California Water Service Group?
- How has California Water Service Group performed financially from the 2013?
- How does California Water Service Group rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are California Water Service Group strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are California Water Service Group’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of California Water Service Group? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years