California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. is a casual-dining restaurant chain with a special focus on premium pizzas. Further, it offers CPkids menu. CPK operates nearly 300 restaurants in 13 countries across the world. The company offers appetizers (include spinach artichoke dip, avocado club egg rolls, lettuce wraps, tortilla spring rolls and Szechwan chicken dumplings), salads (original BBQ chicken chopped salad, California Cobb, Thai crunch Chinese chicken, Italian Chopped, roasted veggie, Waldorf chicken and Classic Caesar), pastas (chicken tequila fettuccine, Kung PAO spaghetti, Bolognese spaghetti, jambalaya fettuccine, pesto cream penne, wild mushroom strozzapreti, garlic cream fettuccine and chicken piccata), sandwiches (original oven-roasted turkey, grilled veggie and California club), pizzas (original BBQ chicken pizza, Thai chicken, Carne Asada Pizza, pepperoni, Hawaiian, California veggie, roasted garlic chicken pizza, mushroom pepperoni sausage and wild mushroom), combos, gluten-free pizzas, desserts (red velvet cake, salted caramel pudding, Belgian chocolate souffle cake, sweets platter and key lime pie) and beverages (wines, beers, cocktails, and bottled water).
The company also operates restaurants in airports, sport stadiums and universities in the US. In addition, it offers CPK’s pizzas through grocery stores, which are produced and distributed by Nestle’s Pizza division. The company also provides catering services in the US through delivery options or mobile kitchen (for big events) that is equipped to prepare and serve made-to-order menu products onsite at event.
CPK offers plastic gift cards and electronic gift (e-gift) cards. CPK franchises and operates its restaurants internationally. The company’s restaurants are located internationally in Australia, Chile, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea and the UAE.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines California Pizza Kitchen, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases California Pizza Kitchen, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of California Pizza Kitchen, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of California Pizza Kitchen, Inc.?
- How has California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are California Pizza Kitchen, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of California Pizza Kitchen, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years