Calian Group (formerly Calian Technologies) is a provider of technology services to industry and government in Canada and around the world. It provides customer's access to engineers, technology professionals, health care professionals and other qualified staff.
The company operates through two business segments: Systems Engineering (SED) and Business and Technology Services (BTS).
SED plans, designs and implements solutions to meet clients specific business and technical needs for space agencies and communications satellite manufacturers and operators. Its business lies in the provision of communication systems and products. SED serves satellite manufacturers, operators and service providers around the world. This segment provides satellite operations services to government and commercial clients. For the defense/security and telecommunications industry, SED provides small to medium volume manufacturing services. In FY2016, the Systems Engineering segment reported revenues of CAD82.1 million, which accounted for 29.9% of the company's total revenue.
The BTS segment provides training, information technology and healthcare delivery solutions as well as a national workforce management through strategic outsourcing services, recruiting and placement services, and per-diem staffing services. The segment provides access to team of professionals in information technology professional services, healthcare, operations and maintenance and training domains. It caters to the Canadian federal government, with presence in Department of National Defense, and also has a private sector customer base. BTS offers health services through focus on three main areas of clinic management, occupational health services and clinician services.
The information technology professional services include cyber and security, enterprise resource planning and general IT technologies. The training services include access to learning programs, and custom-developed to meet customers' needs. The workforce management services provide solutions for customers' workforce management.
In FY2016, the Business and Technology Services segment reported revenues of CAD192.4 million, which accounted for 70.1% of the company's total revenue.
The company's subsidiaries include the following: Calian Ltd, Primacy Management Inc., Med-Team Clinic Inc., Amtek Engineering Services Ltd., DWP Solutions Inc. and SED Research Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Calian Technologies Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Calian Technologies Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Calian Technologies Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Calian Technologies Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Calian Technologies Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Calian Technologies Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Calian Technologies Ltd.?
- How has Calian Technologies Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Calian Technologies Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Calian Technologies Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Calian Technologies Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Calian Technologies Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years