Cal-Maine Foods is engaged in the production, grading, packaging, marketing and distribution of shell eggs. The company sells shell eggs in the southwestern, southeastern, mid-western and mid-Atlantic regions of the US.
The company markets its shell eggs through a distribution network to a group of customers, including national and regional grocery store chains, club stores, foodservice distributors and egg product consumers. It brands include: Egg-Land's Best, Land O' Lakes, Farmhouse and 4-Grain.
Cal-Maine is a Member of the Egg-Land's Best (EB) cooperative and produces, markets and distributes Egg-Land's Best and Land O' Lakes branded eggs under license agreements in the southeast, south central, and southwest US; and the New York City area. It markets cage free eggs under Farmhouse brand and distributes them across the southeast and southwest regions of the US. The company markets organic, all natural, cage-free, vegetarian and omega-3 eggs under the 4-Grain brand. It also produces, markets and distributes private label specialty shell eggs to several customers.
The company operates farms, processing plants, hatcheries, feed mills, warehouses, offices and other properties located in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah. The company's facilities include three breeding facilities, two hatcheries, four wholesale distribution centers, 21 feed mills, 44 shell egg production facilities, 26 pullet growing facilities, and 41 processing and packing facilities.
Cal-Maine's subsidiaries include Southern Equipment Distributors, South Texas Applicators, American Egg Products, Benton County Foods, Texas Egg Products and Wharton County Foods.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Cal-Maine Foods, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Cal-Maine Foods, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Cal-Maine Foods, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Cal-Maine Foods, Inc.?
- How has Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Cal-Maine Foods, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cal-Maine Foods, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years