Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited (Cal-Comp) is a Thailand-based electronics manufacturing services (EMS) company engaged in manufacturing computer peripherals and telecommunication products. The company’s operations are spread across Thailand, Taiwan, China, the US, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Brazil, the Philippines, the UK and South Korea.
The company classifies its business operations into three reportable segments: computer peripherals, telecommunications and other service income. Cal-Comp's computer peripherals segment offers ink-jet printers, laser printers, multi-function printers, 3D printers, large format printers, mainboards, external hard disk drives and printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA) for hard disk drives (HDD), televisions, digital cameras, Solid-state drives (SSDs) and light emitting diode (LED) lightening products. In FY2016, the computer peripherals segment reported revenue of THB66,237 million, which accounted for 62.3% of the company’s total revenue. The company's telecommunications product line includes products such as set top box.
In FY2016, the telecommunications segment reported revenue of THB40,060 million, which accounted for 37.7% of the company’s total revenue. In FY2016, the other service segment reported zero revenue. The company offers services such as electronics manufacturing services (EMS), original design manufacturing (ODM) and original equipment manufacturing (OEM).
The company’s client base includes Seagate, Hitachi, Toshiba, Verbatim, Technicolor, Pace, Huawei, Hewlett Packard, Sharp, Nikon, Western Digital, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Advance Digital Broadcast, Panasonic, Lexmak, and Humax. The company classifies its geographical operations into eight locations: Thailand, British Virgin, The People’s Republic of China, Brazil, Malaysia, Philippines, United States of America and Others.
In FY2016, the company generated 43.7% of the total revenue from Thailand, followed by British Virgin (29.1%), Malaysia (10.6%), Brazil (6.7%), United States of America (6.2%), The People’s Republic of China (3.0%), Philippines (0.5%) and the remaining 0.2% was contributed by others. Cal-Comp's subsidiaries include Cal-Comp Optical Electronics (Suzhou) Company Limited, Cal-Comp Electronics and Communication (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., Cal-Comp Electronics and Communications Co., Ltd., Cal Comp (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., and Logistar International Holding Company Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cal-Comp Electronics Public Company Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Cal-Comp Electronics Public Company Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Cal-Comp Electronics Public Company Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Cal-Comp Electronics Public Company Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Cal-Comp Electronics Public Company Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cal-Comp Electronics Public Company Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Cal-Comp Electronics Public Company Limited?
- How has Cal-Comp Electronics Public Company Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Cal-Comp Electronics Public Company Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Cal-Comp Electronics Public Company Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Cal-Comp Electronics Public Company Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cal-Comp Electronics Public Company Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years