Caesars is one of the world’s most geographically diversified casino-entertainment companies. The company provides gaming offerings, food and beverage outlets, hotel and convention space, and non-gaming entertainment options. It also operates an online gaming business that provides social and mobile offerings and real money games in some markets. As of December 31, 2015, Caesars owned and operated 12 casinos in the US.
The company views each casino property and Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) as operating segments and aggregates all such casino properties and CIE into three* reportable segments. These reportable segments include Caesars Entertainment Resort Properties (CERP), Caesars Growth Partners Casino Properties and Developments (CGP Casinos), and CIE. All the segments of Caesars generate revenues through five business operations: casino entertainment, food and beverage, rooms and hotel, interactive entertainment, and other business operations.
Casino entertainment operations include more than 14,000 slot machines and 1,200 table games. It also includes other games such as keno, poker, and race and sports books.
Food and beverage operations include more than 50 buffets, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and lounges located throughout its casinos. The business also comprises banquets and room service. Most of the company’s properties consist of various dining options, which range from upscale dining experiences to moderately-priced restaurants and buffets.
Rooms and hotel operations provide hotel stays at Caesars’ casino properties and at more than 23,000 guest rooms and suites.
Interactive entertainment operations include operation of online games business providing social games on Facebook and other social media websites and mobile application platforms that utilize virtual currency and certain real money gaming. This business is majorly concentrated in Nevada and New Jersey.
Other business operations include retail and entertainment offerings in the company's casino facilities and The LINQ promenade. Retail stores at Caesars’ casinos offer a wide range of products spanning high-end brands and accessories to souvenirs and decorative items. The LINQ promenade is an open-air dining, entertainment, and retail development located between The LINQ Hotel and the Flamingo Las Vegas. The company’s entertainment options include concerts, comedy shows, as well as variety acts featuring various well-known artists and entertainers. Entertainment options also include The High Roller and Caesars’ 550-foot observation wheel at The LINQ promenade.
*In January 2015, the company’s majority owned subsidiary, Caesars Entertainment Operating Company (CEOC) and certain of its US subsidiaries voluntarily filed for reorganization under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code. As a result, CEOC was deconsolidated effective January 15, 2015.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Caesars Entertainment Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Caesars Entertainment Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Caesars Entertainment Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Caesars Entertainment Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Caesars Entertainment Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Caesars Entertainment Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Caesars Entertainment Corporation?
- How has Caesars Entertainment Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Caesars Entertainment Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Caesars Entertainment Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Caesars Entertainment Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Caesars Entertainment Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years