Business Control Solutions Group (BCS) is a UK-based company engaged in providing operational control software solutions.
The company's product portfolio includes BCS integrity, BCS arc and BCS controlcentre.
BCS integrity is focused on solving the issues customers face with the month end process. It facilitates financial services organizations in balance sheet attestation processes. BCS integrity features data consolidation, month end process management and multi-stage attestation process.
BCS arc provides network managers with control and visibility over the agent relationships and operational processes, and allows network managers to make and justify the decisions. It features relationship management, invoice management, process control, and modelling alternative (MI) and scenario modelling.
BCS controlcentre is a governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) software application that helps in the design, implement, monitor and improve operational risk, compliance and governance processes.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Business Control Solutions Group plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Business Control Solutions Group plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Business Control Solutions Group plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Business Control Solutions Group plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Business Control Solutions Group plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Business Control Solutions Group plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Business Control Solutions Group plc?
- How has Business Control Solutions Group plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Business Control Solutions Group plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Business Control Solutions Group plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Business Control Solutions Group plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Business Control Solutions Group plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years