Business & Decision is engaged in providing business intelligence and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions and offers services for e-business. The company operates in Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East and Africa.
The company offers solutions such as business intelligence (BI), customer relationship management (CRM), e- business, enterprise information management (EIM) consulting and system integration, management consulting and enterprise solutions.
Business & Decision’s BI partners include, sas, Qlikview, Teradata, MicroStrategy, and Informatica. Its CRM partners include saleforce, neolane, and coheris. The EIM solution partners are exalead, orchestra, talend, TIBCO, and Information Builders. The company’s e-business partners include, Zend, eZ, hybris software, FatWire, Magento, Liferay, Adobe, ENDECA, and Kony Solutions. The global partners are IBM, SAP, Microsoft, and Oracle.
The company offers service lines such as consulting, integration, execution, and drive adoption. Its consulting services provides management and consulting, process optimization, solution selection and audit. Integration focus on the architecture, project management, implementation, and audit. Business & Decision’s execution service consists of managed services, methodology, hosting, migration, and third-party software testing. Drive adoption services focus on training, continuous improvement, and change management.
Business & Decision’s subsidiaries are Business & Decision AG, Business & Decision Benelux, BD Life Sciences, Business & Decision Netherlands, Business & Decision UK Holding, Business & Decision Maroc, Business & Decision Canada, Business & Decision North America, Creative Probers, and Business & Decision Espagne.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Business and Decision SA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Business and Decision SA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Business and Decision SA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Business and Decision SA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Business and Decision SA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Business and Decision SA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Business and Decision SA?
- How has Business and Decision SA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Business and Decision SA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Business and Decision SA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Business and Decision SA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Business and Decision SA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years